I have some funny stories this week. I had to give a talk at a baptism the other elders in our ward had. Everyone was nodding during it, so I think that means I was saying some good stuff. I was nervous beforehand but it was good.
1. On Wednesday, we stopped to help a guy change a tire on our way home from lunch. On Thursday, there was another person who needed a tire change in the exact same spot, at the same time. We just looked at each other and said, again?
2. We always see this lady in our area carrying around an empty quart container of ice cream. Which wouldn´t be super weird, but she wears it on her head like a hat. We talked to her the other day.
3. The other day we were with this 20 year old member from the ward and this old lady comes up to us and tells my comp he has beautiful eyes, the member is guapo, and that i was guapo too. We alll just looked at each other, then said Adios and kept walking.
4. We were contacting the other day, and we start talking to this guy. He cut us off and said that he was "lost" and didnt want to be found, that he was with the devil, but he was super calm and not super weird about it. We just walked off and had a good laugh.
1. BALEADAS. We found these huge, like the tortillas area little bigger than cafe rio, ones that are sooo good. I like the ones with eggs, mantequilla, beans, and cheese. I have had 7 of them since wednesday
2. Quequitos, they are like prepackaged muffins but not as sweet.
3. Tamales. First since being down here, they were super good.
4. Jugitos (little juices). they cost 1 lempira, which is 5 cents. It tastes like melted otter pops.